Sunday, December 2, 2012

Talking about stealth.

So I was thinking about what the best attribute is. Throughout the game I've used all of them but wanted talk about stealth. It's the one that helped me he most on all my missions. It was the key to me being successful in about 70% of them. Stealth is also good to not get caught when you get I to sticky situations, such as robbing a house or breaking out of jail. If you don't use it well you will be caught, killed and/or branded a thief.

If you're not sneaky, say you killed a guy and another guy notices. That guy is a witness and you have to kill him. If you don't report them they will eventually report you.

Stealth can also help you be more deadly, if no no one notices you can inflict twice as much damage than if you were noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment